Putting a premium on security,Basslink aptly provides just that by improving the safety of the Bass strait’s left and right border. With this in mind, energy shortages brought on by drought constrains now remain a far concern.
- The Basslink Interconnector remains to be one of the world’s longest electricity cable located undersea.
- From dependability to safety, Basslink delivers the most optimum performance possible even during peak times of energy use.
- Aside from providing security via the Basslink Interconnector, the company also offers transmission services through its fibre optic assets.
- The company’s electricity interconnector transmits around 500 megawatts of energy on an uninterrupted basis between the two sides of the strait.
- Through responsible business strategies, the company has managed to emerge as one of the most vital companies in the industry.
Basslink values greatly its corporate responsibility to its employees and to the environment. By working and developing the best of its potential, the company is able to translate its goals into full-fledged measures that rightly deliver what they promise.
Setting Basslink apart is its vital standards of safety. Making sure that its people and the environment comes first; the company has been a proud advocate of strict enforcement of all available security strategies it can employ.
Basslink regards its dedication and commitment to its consumers and stakeholders’ value as the prime business credo it works with.
Sustainable development has always been a key mover in Basslink’s operations. From management to policies and actual practices, the company ensures that every step they undertake is committed with environmentally sound objectives.
Basslink makes it a point to contribute toward the addressing of various social and environmental issues involved in meting out energy plans through comprehensive feasibility reports that have been formulated and designed for the benefit of the community at large.