ERM Power, a public listed Company registered on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), operates electricity sales, generation and gas exploration businesses.
- The Company exclusively focuses on selling electricity to business customers and has been rated number one for overall customer satisfaction by an independent research company NTF Group.
- The 442 megawatts (equity interests) of low emission gas-fired generation assets owned by the Company has led to the development of more than 2,000 megawatts of power generation.
- It has two commercial gas discoveries and interests in more than 10,000 km² of gas exploration acreage which include conventional gas, condensate, oil and shale gas prospects.
ERM Power aspires to be the preferred energy supplier to business customers across Australia. It maintains a 'zero harm and zero loss' culture where care for people and planet are put first, closely followed by value creation and resource efficiency.
- A $500 million Company, licensed to retail in more Australian states and territories than any other business electricity retailer.
- A lifetime record of no permanent injuries covering more than five million exposure hours and the construction of six major gas-fired power stations and three high-pressure gas pipelines.
Built from the ground up to meet the needs of Australia's largest business electricity users, the Company's focus has been customer service. For them 'great customer service' is their business and they aim to provide energy solutions and service levels to match customer's needs.
- ERM Power has developed low-emissions power stations using the latest gas-fired technology that are estimated to emit approximately 100 million fewer tonnes of greenhouse gas compared with black coal-fired generation.
- The Company's Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability (HSES) Committee ensures that the business operations are carried out safely, responsibly and sustainably.
ERM Power has developed realtionships and stimulated sposorhip programs in local communities through resource donations, event sponsorship and local employment.
- Sponsored Darling Downs school music visits to Queensland Orchestra concerts in Toowoomba and many such events.
- ACT Community Sponsorship, a two-year sponsorship program supports various community focused organisations.
ERM Power Retail Pty Ltd
Associates and Joint Ventures
- NewGen Power Neerabup Pty Ltd (50%)
- NewGen Neerabup Pty Ltd (50%)
- NewGen Neerabup Partnership (50%)
- Queensland Electricity Investors Pty Ltd (50%)